ADDRESSMaritim Hotel & International Congres Center Dresden Ostra-Ufer 2
D-01067 Dresden, Germany
The Maritim Hotel is right next to the venue, if you like to book your stay there.
Go to hotel's website
There are a lot of hotels in the city center nearby.
Checkout hotels nearby on booking.com
The terrace-style International Congress Center Dresden (ICD) benefits from both state of the art design and enviable location. Enjoying a prime spot on the banks of the River Elbe upstream from the neighbouring state parliament, the facility is considered one of Europe’s most modern congress centres. Its various halls and rooms are spread over four levels and can accommodate up to 6,000 visitors. The ICD is situated just on the other side of the Marienbrücke (Mary’s Bridge) - forming an impressive contrast to the adjacent historical baroque buildings of the old town centre.
The whole venue is handicapped accessible.
- 500 m from nearest bus/tram/train station "Bahnhof Mitte"
- 3 km from Dresden Main Station
- 8 km from Dresden International Airport
- 5 km from Highway (A4)
- You should use the nearest bus/tram/train station "Bahnhof Mitte" as your destination. It is a 500 m walk from there to the venue.
- Go to the local public transport provider DVB for bus/tram/train directions and tickets
- ca. 8 € from Dresden Main Station
- ca. 7 € from Train Station "Bahnhof Neustadt"
- ca. 20 € from Dresden International Airport
There is a parking garage below the Congress Center that you can use.